- All artists must be between the ages of 5 and 17. Artists’ ages 5 through 12 must have a parent/guardian present with them at the table. Artists’ ages 13 through 17 must have a parent/guardian present on festival grounds.
- Up to 50 applications will be accepted. Applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis, provided the applicant meets requirements.
- The artist must design and make all work. All work must be original. Work made from kits is not permitted. This includes items such as balloon yo-yos.
- Artists must personally attend to their tables and must be present during the entire time. Representatives, including family members, may not attend in place of the artist.
- Only items described in the application may be displayed and sold.
- Artists may not use their tables to display samples of items to be delivered later. Sales should be on a “cash and carry” basis.
- All items must have clear pricing.
- Artists are responsible for the sale of their work. GABBF is not involved with artist sales.
- Artists may display and sell up to two types of art forms (example: paintings, pottery, photography, collage, paper work, etc.)
- The GABBF reserves the right to request the removal of work that is not consistent with the original application or that is in violation of GABBF rules or that is inappropriate in nature.
The following are prohibited:
- Services such as face painting, hair braiding, nail painting or flower arranging; on-site personalization and monogramming of work.
- The sale of food
- Use of licensed, trademarked, or copyrighted characters or names (e.g., Centre College logo, Disney, or other animated characters, team logos…); Trademarks and logos should not be intact on products made from recycled materials.
- The sale of offensive and defensive weapons, including toys and facsimiles, is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, the sale of rubber band guns, pop-guns, swords, shields, light sabers, bows and arrows, items that launch a projectile, and Nerf weapons.
- Games involving prize-winning or raffles;
- Activities that require the purchaser to assemble the product;
- Additions to applications after submission
- Commercial banners hanging on artists’ tables
- One 8 ‘ X 3 ‘ table and 2 chairs will be provided by GABBF.
- Table set-up can begin at 11 am and must be complete by 12:30 pm. Clean up and break down of tables will start at 3:30 pm (not before.) (NOTE: food vendors will be within walking distance for lunch)
- Each artist must provide a tablecloth and any other materials necessary for display.
- You may share a table with a max of 1 friend or sibling. If you choose to share a table, please be sure you each fill out an application and indicate, “shared table” on the application.
- GABBF is not responsible for the loss of or damage to works, tools, or materials on the premises.
- Parking is free and located around the outskirts of festival grounds. There will not be special parking for set up or take down so be prepared to walk your artwork in (or bring a wagon…)
- You will be contacted within a few days of receiving your application to confirm that you have been accepted.
- We will send you a detailed information packet via email in May of 2017.