he Great American Brass Band Festival is a Festival that celebrates brass music and is in its 31st year. The Festival happens every June in beautiful downtown Danville, Kentucky and on the campus of Centre College. The Festival is a free, family friendly four day event. Bands come from all over the United States and Europe. Many fine soloists are also featured each year at the Great American Brass Band Festival.
2020: June 4 – June 7
- Free Parking
- The Food Village features a variety of food for purchase
- Coolers and outside food are permitted
- Tables for the Great American Picnic are available for rent
- Golf carts are available for patrons needing assistance getting to and from parking areas
- Alcohol will be available for purchase on Friday, Saturday, and (1-4 pm) on Sunday
- Main Festival Area is at 600 Walnut Street, Centre College. We also have venues in downtown Danville & other surrounding areas.
*Please note the following:
- Line up & schedule are subject to change
- Outside alcohol is not permitted
- No large tents permitted in the main Festival area
- Smoking is not allowed on the Festival grounds area
- No outside tables in the picnic area are permitted
If you have additional questions or for more information, please email the festival at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 859-319-8426 or contact the Festival Executive Director, Bill Bandy, info on the Contact Us page.