he Great American Brass Band Festival is a Festival that celebrates brass music and is in its 29th year. The Festival is every June in beautiful downtown Danville, Kentucky and on the campus of Centre College.The Festival is a free, family friendly four day event. Bands come from all over the United States and Europe. Additional information regarding the 2018 GABBF, coming soon!
2018: May 31 – June 3
- Free Parking
- Private golf carts and 4 wheelers are not allowed on Festival grounds
- Dogs are discouraged
- All bikes should be walked through Festival grounds
- The Food Village features a variety of food for purchase
- Coolers and outside food are permitted
- No outside tables permitted
- No large tents permitted in the main Festival area
- Outside alcohol is not permitted
- Alcohol will be available for purchase on Friday & Saturday
- Keep Festival grounds clean & green
- Line up & schedule are subject to change
- No smoking in the festival grounds area
- Main Festival Area is at 600 Walnut Street, Centre College. We also have venues downtown Danville & other surrounding areas.