With Covid -19 pandemic cases continuing to increase and in accordance with state guidance on large gatherings, the Great American Brass Band Festival’s Board of Directors are saddened to announce that the 31st annual festival will be postponed until June 2021. The festival was originally scheduled June 4-7, 2020, scaled-down and rescheduled to July 25th, and then moved again to the weekend of September 12th. However, at the Board of Directors meeting on July 28th, the final decision was made to cancel any 2020 events, and instead postpone until the scheduled 2021 date of June 10-13. It was a difficult decision to make and many factors were carefully weighed, but the safety and concern for the community, volunteers, musicians, and staff was of utmost importance in the end. See you in 2021!